||[Apr. 17th, 2011|09:47 am]
So, a little rant here.|
After two years, I've encountered some RPers that do NOT get over old things that happened. In one case (someone from GB) they politely told me they didn't want to play with me cuz of how I... spend my last days at an old rp. Lame, but, understandable I suppose. I did freak out and flounce there.
I was new (to rp still).
Another, whom is still in a game I've been at a very long time, still has NOT gotten over whatever it was that even I don't remember what I did. So... I found a coupld of Rps that they happen to be in, and because I knew that, I politely IM'd and messaged them just to ask how it is on the inside.
And they blew up at me.
Well, whatever. It's not like I ever have to interact with them for any reason... but, so much for me being civil with someone.
On other RP stuff, with the possible joining of 4 other RPs, I'm likely leaving Mayfield soon. I like my CR, but, the setting is a bore. I have zero interest in 95% of new characters that join, and the other 5% that I do like, there's zero correlation between mine and them, and their posts don't leave the opening for me to tag them (or the player is being a douche just because I was excite about their character).
Anyway, yeah. At minimum, I have Reims Academy coming up, and then SRW UG@ to mod which will be huge, I don't wanna stick in a game where my CR is only 5 characters between my 2.
Also, replaying Final Fantasy Mystic Quest.